From:
"Satow, Clay" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Satow, Clay
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 15:27:58 -0500
I wrote:

> << I haven't heard, and I have very low expectations that I will.  I
> believe  the athletic department at Rensallaer is handling the tickets.
> I'd check the NCAA website at ncaachampionships.org. >>

John Leimonas replied:

<Why would RENSSELAER handle a Providence, RI event?  RPI will be busy with
the Final 4 at the Pepsi Arena in Albany, NY next year.>

Oops.  Brain cramp.  Had the flu the last few days, and the fever must have
hit a day early.  Of course Providence College is host for the event, and
Rennsalaer is host for the 2000 Regionals and 2001 Final Four.

Clay