From:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 09:51:39 -0500
As Ralph mentioned, his comment on Ken Dryden, complete with ;-) was in jest.
It's almost a guarantee that whenever the 69-70 Cornell squad is mentioned in
the national media (or pretty much anywhere else, for that matter), the
goaltender is incorrectly identified as Dryden, rather than Brian Cropper.  I
guess THN got around that by not mentioning the goaltender at all :-)

--
Disclaimer -- Unless otherwise noted, all opinions expressed above are
              strictly those of:

Bill Fenwick
Cornell '86 and '95                                             DJF  5/27/94
LET'S GO RED!!                                                  JCF  12/2/97
"All right, yah rat.  I've got yah cornered, and now I'm gonna drill yah.
 Take that!  All right, now I'm REALLY gonna drill yah.  Take that!  On second
 thought, I'm gonna take this knife and slit your throat."  *BLAM* *BLAM*
-- Radio sound-effects screw-up, from Kermit Schafer's "Blooper" collection