From:
Ralph N Baer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ralph N Baer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 06:10:48 -0500
I haven't seen this posted here or on USCHO and not even on the
Cornell bulletin board.  The latter is most surprising.  The 17
December issue of The Hockey News has an article (pages 14-15)
on the 55-56 Canadiens who they anoint as the best team of the
century.  A sidebar lists the top 10 teams of the century.
Another sidebar lists and describes the top 10 non-NHL teams of
the century.  There among the likes of the 1904-05 Ottawa Silver
Seven and the 1980 Team USA is the 1969-70 Cornell team.  (They
didn't even mention that Ken Dryden was on the team. ;-) )

I apologize if this has been already posted by someone who gets
THN a week before I do here in DC.

Ralph Baer