Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 06:18:46 -0500
-- [ From: Kepler * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

> >So, who won the Don Lucia look-alike contest?

This reminds me of a story from the NCAA tourny up at Van Andel in Grand
Rapids a few years ago.  I was walking around in the lobby between periods,
and I saw a guy decked out in Michigan State Spartan garb, a few dozen pins
from various juniors and CAN-AM tournies, you know, the whole nine yards --
except that he looked *exactly* like ex-RPI coach Mike Adessa.  Well, I was
curious and I asked the guy, and he said nope, he wasn't, and who the heck
was Mike Adessa anyway?, and I explained and he said, funny but I get that
all the time.  Now at least I know who the guy is.

Which was a good thing, because three other people asked him the same
question while we were standing there.

There's also another guy, pardoxically an old RPI fan who I used to see at
every game at Houston, who is a perfect twin of Shawn Walsh (yeah, I know,
save it that one is too many).

I suspect this all may be some Matrix-related phenomenon, where the
conspirators are doubling up on college hockey people.  ;-)

--

*  Greg Berge