From:
Joseph LaCour <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joseph LaCour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 11:31:10 -0600
Joe

you hit upon the sore subject this summer on the Clarkson board.  The
rationale was that there are a lot of people on the waiting list and
increasing the price by $3 / game would get more of the people off the
waiting list and into seats as some existing ticket holders gave up some of
their seats.

Given the fact that Clarkson hockey is one of the major winter entertainment
events in St. Lawrence County, I think that the administration played a
simple game of supply vs. demand and felt that $12 would still fill the
building and provide increased revenue to the school.  We'll see.

Joe LaCour
Clarkson '77/'78