From:
"Troy D. Mills" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Troy D. Mills
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 1999 16:40:46 -0500
When the CHA announced that they were going to have a 5 team conference
tourney (which I haven't seen set in stone yet), it was stated that Army had
opted out of the tourney, allowing the remaining five teams to participate.
They still kept it on their schedule though.  Now I have heard from a source
that they will take part in the Tourney, which means if the CHA stays at a 5
team tourney (which I don't like, it should be a four team tourney), one
team stays home.

Troy D. Mills
Visit the "Beaver Pond,"  the unofficial home for Bemidji State Men's Hockey
at:
     http://customer.wcta.net/bsuhky
NAIA National Champs:  1968, '69, '70, '71, '73, '79, '80
NCAA D-III National Champs:  1986
NCAA D-II National Champs:  1984, '93, '94, '95, '97
NCAA D-I National Champs:  20??