From:
Garrett Lanzy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Garrett Lanzy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 16:48:39 -0500
Lee Urton <[log in to unmask]> posted to INFO-HOCKEY-L:
> U.S. College Hockey Online Division I Poll
> Minneapolis, Minnesota
> January 18, 1999
> [...]
> Others receiving votes: Colgate 9, Alaska Anchorage 5,
> Ferris State 5, Michigan Tech 4, St Lawrence 4,
> Ohio State 3, Denver 1

I'm usually not someone who pays much attention to ceramic
dalmation contests -- oops, I mean polls :-).  However, this
one really struck me.  I'm a tried-and-true Michigan Tech fan,
yet I cannot *fathom* how any informed person would vote for
MTU in the top 10... let alone how the Huskies could end up
with 4 points!

Now if Tech has a good showing against Colorado College this
weekend, I'll be more than happy to amend my position. :-)

(I'd just *love* to see the raw vote data, to put it mildly.)

Garrett Lanzy (Michigan Tech '84)