From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 25 Jan 1992 00:43:48 EST
at Northeastern 4, Maine 3
at Merrimack 5, BU 4
at Providence 5, UNH 2
Lowell 2, at BC 2 (ot)

As Matt said, Todd Reynolds stood on his head to lead the Huskies to the
upset win.  But this might have been THE COLLEGE HOCKEY LOCK OF THE YEAR.
NU always has played Maine tough and I had a feeling NU would win, but I
didn't want to add to the barrage of RPI-Union predictions. :-)

Rumor had it Shawn Walsh was locked in the Maine locker room after the game.
Accidentally, I believe. :-)

The losses by Maine and BU and PC's win meant PC took over sole possession
of first place in HE.

Merr-BU story and Low-BC box (it was faxed to Merr after the game) will be
forthcoming.  Bear with me on the Merrimack story... :-)
---
Mike Machnik        [log in to unmask]       [log in to unmask]