From:
brad daniels <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
brad daniels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 1997 14:26:33 -0500
Carol what you failed to understand is who made the Gopher's new uniforms.
This summer Casey Hankinson designed them at work and I think they are a
nice change.  However, don't get too stressed out about it, they are only
going to wear them for non-conference games.  That should answer your
question why Michigan wore their white jerseys.