From:
Carol S White <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol S White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 1997 20:13:41 -0600
I'm trying to compile a list of the folks coming to Milwaukee and where
you'll be sitting in the arena...also which hotels we will be taking over.
:-)

So, if you want to be on the Hockey-L List....
send me your info.

name, Bradley Center section and row #s, hotel you're crashing at.

If you'd like an e-mail version of the list...state that too.

later,
Carol
(former Hockey-L Cruise director)