From:
"Janet B. Hodgson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Dec 1991 10:20:05 EST
Thanks for the greetings and Happy Holidays to one and all from Kentucky.
We are deep in basketball territory and this discussion list is just the
thing for us "hockey starved" fans.  We were Lynah faithful from 1960 to
1976, saw both national championship teams, witnessed the coaching
regimes of Paul Patton, Ned Harkness, and Dick Bertrand and saw
Lynah go from being half empty to having to stand in line days for
season tickets.  There seems to be a lot of former pep band members
members on this list.  Does the Cornell band still still have
competitions with the visiting bands at halftime and does it
still include the "1812 Overture" in its playbook?