From:
Vicky Deur <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Dec 1991 09:10:32 EST
I don't wish to get involved in the debate on what kind of coach
Dick Bertrand is (was). I just thought you would like to know
what he is doing now.

After leaving Cornell, Dick came to Ferris State University. Four
years later he left Ferris and went to Foremost Insurance Company in
Grand Rapids Michigan.  To my knowledge he is not coaching but
is helping the head coach of Kentwood High School.

Vicky
Ferris State University
YA26@FERRIS