Date:
Sat, 25 Jan 1997 18:44:39 -0600
On Sat, 25 Jan 1997, Lowell D King wrote:

> In AK-Anchorage (UAA) case, it was because we no longer televise the
> SeaWolf games. For three years (I think) we did and this enabled MSC (and
> others) to work out reciprocal arrangements (i.e. when we played outside
> we would get the TV broadcast for the cost of transmission and vice
> versa). That may resume, but due to the high number of games in town it
> may never become viable again.

Any chance of an on-campus group coming up with something, perhaps with
donated equipment?

|   Michael Patrick Bresina   |     America's always had a problem     |
|  [log in to unmask]  |  with illegal aliens.  Ask any Indian. |
|           Common sense is what tells us the world is flat.           |
|             I don't judge a man by the color of his skin;            |
|            I judge him by his choice of internet provider.           |