From:
Joshua Penn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joshua Penn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Dec 1996 12:11:09 -0500
I disagree that this would be a good game.  Union would blow Middlebury
out of the rink. You can't compare division 3 teams to division 1.  This
pastbweekend Union played Mankato St. who just became division 1 this
year, and they beat them 8-2 and 6-1.  There is a big difference in the
two leagues and I think people fail to realize that. It upsets me that you
would even say that Union vs Middlebury would be a good game. If Union
Middlebury would be a good game then so would Middlebury vs any team in HE
or ECAC.