From:
Steve Manning <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Manning <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Dec 1996 12:33:44 -0600
Holiday greetings to all!  I hope Santa was good to all of you.
(Now if he just brought Jeff Sauer that power play he's been
asking after for the last 5 years or so...)

I'm psyched for the annual Badger Hockey Showdown this weekend at
the Bradley Center.  I hope to get the chance to meet hockey-l
folks there.

I'll be sitting in section 218, Row M, somewhere around seat 10.
(Both sessions.)

----

All the talk about the Phinal Phour tickets has prompted me to
start thinking about the Hockey-L get-together during the event.
With the long break between the first and second games, that
should give us a great opportunity to get together, hash over
the season, and compare bands (not!).

I'd like to ask any other Milwaukee-area hockey-l folks to get
in touch with me so we can start the wheels turning.

Steve Manning
Wisconsin '85