Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 1996 12:58:48 -0400
I had the opportunity to view some of the upcoming tournaments around the
Christmas holiday and I noticed that there are some interesting match-ups.

Obviuosly, this is my own observation taken from the CHODR ratings but here
goes.

The best tournament in my opinion,
     Badger Hockey Showdown, the "lowest" ranked team is Wisconsin @ 14.
     (11) Colorado College vs. (7) Vermont
     (3) New Hampshire vs. (14) Wisconsin

The "worst" tournament, and I hate to say it, is the Inaugural Pepsi
Showcase in Grand Rapids.
    (31) St. Lawrence vs. (27) Western Michigan
    (34) Ferris State vs. (41) Ohio State

There are obviously more tournaments than these two, but I'd love to be
able to see the tourney in Wisconsin. Another good tournament not to be
overlooked is the Mariucci Classic with 3 teams ranked in the top 10.

Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday, and that their wives and
girlfriends allow us to watch all of the hockey that will be on TV.

Happy Holidays

Craig Lisko
Ferris State 1990-1994 (I know, I chose our tournament as the worst, but oh
well!)