From:
TerryTuschen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TerryTuschen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 1996 18:27:00 CST
I do not know why it would be preferable to be a "sports goon" rather than a
Badger fan.  It seems to me that before my Badgers helped fuel the Minnesota
Gophers "always a bridesmaid, never the bride.." phobia that creeps up every
year about this time in Minneapolis, they slapped North Dakota's face a
couple of times first.

Anyway, if I were a Sioux fan, I'd be changing my Depends, after hearing that
the Badgers are coming to town. It will be a great series!  Eric, before you
come back at me, are the games being carried locally in Grand Forks?  I'd
love to go to a campus watering hole and check them out.

Thanks,

Terry
"U Rah Rah Wisconsin" "GO BADGERS!"