From:
Eric J Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric J Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 1996 21:49:39 -0600
        Again I said this once and I will say this again, don't count on
Mankato getting into the WCHA anytime soon, there is too many teams now
and having the Limit on the amount of games you can play it will make the
schedule more uneven.
        A freind of mine announces for FM 90 in Bemidji and says that
Mankato has a long way to go to make it in Division one let along play in
Division 2.....I would bet there would have to be a few changes before
Mankota will be alowed in the league...

*Eric J. Burton     (701)777-8771 Go Vikes,  Bob Dole For President!!!!   *
*Go Fighting SIOUX Hockey/The Drive to the  Final Five/Go Beavers         *
*Go Bruins In 1996. Lets get rid of harry and Stevie now/Dallas stars     *
*Go Golden Gophers Minnesota's pride on Ice.... [log in to unmask]   *
Winning isn't everything it is the only thing.....