From:
Laura Myott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Laura Myott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 1996 07:01:23 PST
Andy Weise said:

>1992 NCAA First round - Clarkson 5, Wisconsin 4

Not to nitpick, but it was actually 1991.  I remember because it was
my Freshman year.  He also said:

>I don't remember who was in net for the Badgers (anyone
>can help me on that one), but he & John Fletcher put on a show and
>a half. This was clearly a classic game between two fabulous teams.

This is also a little inaccurate.  The Clarkson goalie(s) at that time
were the outstanding tag team of Chris Rogles and Jason Currie.  I
remember this because they were such a great pairing and Jason Currie
was also a Freshman that year.

Other than that, I agree that it was a memorable game.  Perhaps Andy
spent a little too much time at pre-game happy hour. ;-)

Laura Myott
Clarkson Pep Band '94