From:
Scott Monaghan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 1995 11:56:52 -0500
Greetings to the Hockey-L from what remains of Sault Ste. Marie,
Michigan.  This is not your typical post.  It's sort of hockey related.
Here's the story:

56.5 inches of snow has fallen since Friday night.  Another 40 inches are
expected by this weekend.  We have had 110 inches of snow since about
November 1.  I just climbed through a 4-foot drift to get in the front door
of the beautiful, buried Abel Arena.  Our team barely got into the Soo from
East Lansing yesterday afternoon.  So all you people in Buffalo whining about
the 40 inches there should toughen up.

Yes.  It's hockey season.

Scott Monaghan
Assistant Athletic Director