From:
Carol S White <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol S White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 1995 08:21:54 -0600
Wasley got the 5-minute Major for roughing, because he
head-butted the guy.

After the first period, where Dave Larson got "mugged"
behind the UND net and received an extra minor for it,
I asked a security guard acquaintance where Shepherd was...
I knew he was at the game "observing" and I wanted to
give him a piece of my mind!!!

How can two refs, who are perfectly unremarkable one night
completely blow it the next...especially when their supervisor
is in the stands. It's mind boggling.

-Carol
GO Gophers!!!