From:
"(Troy Taylor)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 11 Dec 1994 15:37:50 -0500
The Ice at the MULLINS CENTER was awful last night, they couldn't stand in
the corners because of all the paint on the ice so they delayed the game
until 8 after the teams came out for a 10 minute warm up, they cancelled the
game because of the ice...It's going to be interesting to see how many games
will be cancelled at the MULLINS CENTER they have too many events going on
there, and I certainly hope that wont happend with our(UNH) new building next
year..

U-N-H GO CAT'S

TROY Taylor