From:
Bri Farenell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bri Farenell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Apr 1994 16:58:08 -0400
I got my hands on a copy of the tenative 1994-95 Clarkson hockey schedule.
Thanks to Clarkson Sports Information Director Gary Mikel for the info.

Gary indicated that the sked was pretty much confirmed except for the date of
the opener and the teams for the Syracuse Tournament.

OCTOBER 28 or 29        at BC
NOVEMBER 4              WESTERN MICHIGAN
5                       WESTERN MICHIGAN
11                      at RPI
12                      at Union
18                      PRINCETON
19                      YALE
26                      UNH
DECEMBER 3              at St Lawrence
10                      ST LAWRENCE
29                      SYRACUSE TOURNAMENT
30              (probable field: Clarkson, Colgate, Mass-Lowell, UNH)
JANUARY 6               BROWN
7                       HARVARD
13                      at Providence
14                      at Providence
20                      at Dartmouth
21                      at Vermont
27                      at Colgate
28                      at Cornell
FEBRUARY 3              UNION
4                       RPI
10                      at yale
11                      at Princeton
17                      CORNELL
18                      COLGATE
24                      VERMONT
25                      DARTMOUTH
MARCH 3                 at Brown
4                       at Harvard

Slight correction. The site for the 11/26 game vs UNH has apparently not
yet been determined.

Bri Farenell                                     Clarkson '95
[log in to unmask]                 Glens Falls High '91
AHL and NCAA contact for rec.sport.hockey        Go Erin Whitten (GFH '89)!
Adirondack Red Wings, AHL Calder Cup Champions: '81  '86  '89  '92
The Drive for Five (Calder Cup titles)-----1993-94 Northern Division Champs