From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Apr 1994 16:00:04 -0400
Wayne Smith writes:
>   (Hopefully
>   Mike Machnik will be our schedule-collector again next season, but
>   though we just had lunch together, we haven't discussed that part of
>   next season as yet).

Since I will be doing it for myself anyway, I do intend on putting
together everything I see into a 1994-95 composite.  That and
individual team schedules should be available in the archives sometime
in the fall, I expect.  But everyone should keep their eyes open
for schedules that appear on this list before then.  I will post a
message when 1994-95 schedules are available in the archives (Wayne
and I will work that out around September - unless many or all
schedules are available earlier..)

>   If you have or can obtain from your SID a (probably tentative)
>   schedule for next season, please post it!

I agree and wish to second this.  Thanks in advance for all of the
help.  Currently, I have three schedules: Air Force (thanks, Charlie),
Maine, and Merrimack.  Also, JohnH and I spoke with Dean Fedorchuk
after the Shrine game, and Fedorchuk said that he's heard UAF was hosting
(besides Maine & Merrimack) Harvard and Lowell, among others, and that
it would be their toughest schedule yet.

I thought it was nice to hear Fedorchuk talk about the future of UAF
and how great it was that they had lined up so many good opponents for
next season - I have known of players who showed up, "did their time",
and left, never to be heard of or from again.  Fedorchuk seems to be
aware of the tradition he is helping to build at UAF, and that's good.
Mike Machnik                                          [log in to unmask]
Cabletron Systems, Inc.                                  *HMM* 11/13/93