From:
Wayne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wayne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Apr 1994 12:07:55 EDT
kris asks ..
>Are there any professional hockey lists out there? I'm interested specifically
>in the N.Y. Rangers, but others would be interesting too.

   This and many other interesting items may be found in the FAQ
   (frequently asked questions) for the newsgroup rec.sport.hockey;
   even some nice college hockey tidbits are included.

   The FAQ is now available from the HOCKEY-L archives as a pair of
   files: "RSH1 FAQ" and "RSH2 FAQ".  The list of mailing lists is in
   part 2. To obtain either, Gopher to MAINE.MAINE.EDU or send mail to
   [log in to unmask] and in the body enter

      GET RSH1 FAQ
      GET RSH2 FAQ

   Note: I'll try to keep these reasonably up-to-date, but for the most
      recent copy, go directly to the NETNEWS/USENET newsgroup
      rec.sport.hockey.

RSH1/RSH2 FAQ are maintained by Mitch McGowan <[log in to unmask]>.

cheers,

Wayne Smith
The College Hockey Discussion List administrator
Systems Group - CAPS              BITNET/CREN:  wts@maine
University of Maine System        internet:     [log in to unmask]