From:
Bri Farenell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bri Farenell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 1994 14:41:04 -0500
I must say that one of the positive points of the semifinals was the
officiating. They simply weren't noticable, IMO, and that was good.

I was impressed that the LSSU-Harvard officials didn't put their whistle
away in the third period. They were consistent throughout. On that cheap
charge from behind by HU's Nielsen, they didn't chicken out and only give
him a minor. He deserved a major and they gave it to him.

I thought the BU-Minnesota refs were pretty decent, as well.

Let's hope the championship refs do a similiar job.

Bri Farenell                                     Clarkson '95
[log in to unmask]                 Glens Falls High '91
AHL and NCAA contact for rec.sport.hockey        Go Erin Whitten (GFH '89)!
Bri's (pre-tournament) Hoops Finals Pick: Arizona over Florida
Bri's (pre-tournament) Hockey Finals Pick: Lake Superior St. over BU
U OF A!   ARIZONA ALL THE WAY!   RIP THE RAZORBACKS!  (Aaron Ward sucks)

PS- this will likely be my last post until about April 10. Spring break calls.