From:
Matt Rein #3 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Matt Rein #3 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Mar 1994 11:29:28 CST
If you are from my part of St. Paul, no trip to the Civic Center would
be complete without a stop at the White Castle on Rice and Sherburne (one
block south of Rice and University, in sight of the state capitol).

For that matter, after the bars close down at 1am, no night of drinking
is complete without a stop at the White Castle or the Flameburger on
Minnehaha between Dale and Lexington.

Don't go to the White Astle on Rice and Sherburne after midnight by yourself.
The Phlegmburger is safe at anytime.

Ooooh those little fillets...

If you are driving to the Civic Center and want a free spot to park, there
is limited on-street parking back by Children's Hospital.  Go past the Civic
Center on W 7th St. and take a right on the street after Cassetta's.  I think
the name of the street is Chestnut.  Back there you might find a spot for
nothing.

--
- Matt Rein