From:
Bob Gilreath <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Gilreath <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 1994 17:04:34 -0500
The NCAA division I Ice hockey tournament is down to the last
4 teams, heading to St Paul, Minnesota this thursday, with
the championship game Saturday night.

Now I purchase the tribune everyday, and read the sports section
cover to cover.  I can find pages and pages of coverage from
the "OTHER" NCAA tournaments going on right now, but the only
coverage you give college Hockey is a small column in the SCOREBOARD
section with the scores.

Today was even worse than expected. This weekends Tournament action
was listed under the heading "COLLEGE ICE SKATING"

Please consider giving College Hockey a little better coverage.  There
are Chicago Tribune readers who are college hockey fans all over, who would
appreaciate a little better coverage.

I'm forwarding this to the internet college hockey discussion list also.
Anyone out there that reads the tribune and would like better coverage
their e-mail address is included here.

Bob Gilreath