From:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Aug 2009 17:59:32 -0400
For the past 10+ years, I have maintained a rather simplistic web page
entitled NCAA Hockey on the Internet, that lists all Division 1 hockey
programs along with pointers to their schedules and addresses for listening
to their hockey broadcasts on the internet.  Also included are notes
indicating whether the broadcasts are free or part of paid subscriptions.

Since the end of the 2008-2009 season, I've moved.  My old web page is now
gone (it only took 3 hours on the phone with Time Warner tech support; don't
ask) and I will be moving the page to a new site.

Since that web site was very simplistic, I had no "hits" counter and no idea
whether anyone even used it.  Before I invest time and effort to redesign
and republish NCAA Hockey on the internet,  I just wanted to inquire as to
whether anyone has any use for it.  If not, I'll save myself some work and
keep the list on an internal spreadsheet.

So let's hear from anyone who is still out there this summer.