NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Corey Lavoie <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2018 07:40:50 -0400
Lengyel Hall is back up and running on the old connection, more work will
be done to fix the issue.

Thank you,

Corey Lavoie
Director, Structured Cabling & Campus Networks
Networkmaine, University of Maine System US:IT