NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Corey Lavoie <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2018 13:29:11 -0400
Here is the list of buildings affected, I forgot ot include the list.

Aquaculture
Aroostook
ARS Greenhouse
Balentine
Buchanan
Canam
Carnegie
Child Study
Clapp Greenhouse
Colvin
Deering
Environmental Science Lab
Estabrooke
Fogler Annex
Global Science
Heritage House (Sigma Chi)
Kennebec
Lengyel
Libby
Maine Bound
Maples
Mckay Lab
Merrill
NEPS
Norman Smith
Nutting
Page Farm Museum
Penobscot
Perkins
Rogers
Sawyer
Small Animal
Social Work
South Annex A
Soutn annex F
Stodder
Winslow
York Hall
York Village
Thank you,

Corey Lavoie
Director, Structured Cabling & Campus Networks
Networkmaine, University of Maine System US:IT