MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"McKenney, Janet" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
McKenney, Janet
Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 2020 20:43:09 +0000
The Maine State Library invites libraries to an open Zoom meeting tomorrow, Tuesday, March 17, 2020 at 1 pm to discuss statewide services, the impact of the coronavirus on library services and the state, and to answer any questions you may have.
We look forward to answering your questions and to discussing statewide services and how we can promote our online resources during the many closures.
Zoom Meeting Topic: MSL Zoom - Coronavirus Update
Time: Mar 17, 2020 01:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/159034037
Meeting ID: 159 034 037
One tap mobile