From:
"Ralph N. Baer" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ralph N. Baer
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 1994 05:20:41 -0500
I received an issue of The Hockey News yesterday that had all of the
rosters for the 12 Olympic teams.  Last year at the time of the world
championships (or was it some other tournament?) I asked if anyone knew
if the Martin Dallman on the Austrian team is the same person as the
RPI forward who graduated in 1984 and if the Maurizio (sp?) Mansi on
the Italian team is the same person as Maurice (Mo) Mansi (RPI '88).
Mike Manchik responded by mail and told me that he thought that
Maurizio is indeed Mo, but he did not know about Dallman.  Anyway, both
of these hockey players are now in Lillehammer.  In a column that
discusses each of the teams, Marty Dallman is described in a way that
makes me positive that he is the former RPI player (it gives his age
and the fact that he is a former Maple Leaf farmhand).

Ralph Baer  RPI '68, '70, '74