From:
"G. M. Finniss" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 1994 11:50:55 -0500
Does anybody on the list have any info regarding whether Blaine Lacher will
be ready to play for Lake Superior in the weekend series against MSU?  I
realize he had a really bad case of chicken pox, and wasn't sure whether he
had recovered or not.

Thanks in advance.

G. M. Finniss
Michigan State University
WVU (who should make the 64) '87, UTenn (who doesn't have a prayer of making
the 64) '92, MSU (who doesn't deserve to make the 64) who the hell knows when?

P. S.  From the "You Had to Read It to Believe It" Dept., comes this little
        gem from the independent voice of MSU, the State News.  It appears
        that one of the writers, Stephen Lorimer (who is a graduate student
        in curricular administration or something similar, who earlier had
        written a piece called "You are Probably a White Racist," which
        basically declared that all whites are racist because we were born)
        figured out that the best thing that the UN could do to solve the
        current crisisin Bosnia would be to OVERTHROW BOTH the Serbian and
        Bosnian governments.  I knew that the UN was pretty close to being a
        terrorist organization anyway, but this goes a bit too far.  I guess
        that the Secretary-General DOES look a bit like a Mafia hitman, come
        to think of it.