From:
Jeff Billman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeff Billman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1993 22:16:00 EST
[clip]
>1) The Harvard "NY Rangers" Crimson are in the ECAC not
>        Hockey East (ok, so there was a little editorial
>        comment in there :).

Is that to suggest they are of NHL quality or to suggest that the chant
"1940" kinda applies to them, too?  (I vote for the latter, even though I
realize Harvard has won a championship since 1940.)

[snip]
>Now before any of the rational WCHA fans out there jump on me,
>I do agree that the WCHA has good hockey and, top to bottom, is
>probably second only to the CCHA. And I do realize that also
>zero ECAC teams made it to the final four.

As a fan of BGSU, proud members of the CCHA, I thank you for that generous
comment.
|Jeff Billman                |Formula for NCAA Title:       |
[log in to unmask]       |Take former championship team,|
|Bowling Green State Univ.   |let fans brew 10 years.       |
|Bowling Green, OH           |Add good start & young talent.|
|Other info by request.      |BG 1984 + 10 = NCAA Title?    |