Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 91 13:58:12 EST
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 91 13:38:00 EST
From: halljd (Studs)
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re:  RPI-SLU game Friday

I believe the referee for the game was Malinowski, though I could be wrong on
the spelling.  I have no idea if 10 misconducts is a record...the closest thing
I've seen is a total of 10 men in the penalty box at the same time (ECAC 1/4's,
Clarkson-SLU, game 2).

The RPI-Clarkson game was relatively clean (compared to that), but at least
two 10-minute misconducts were handed out (along with I belive one ejection
of an RPI player) with 8 seconds left in the game.

Anyway, the Golden Knights beat the Engineers, 8-5.

Jeremy Hall
Clarkson University
Now 10-0-1 at Walker Arena
"LET'S GO TECH!"
Next game:  the battle for first place at Cornell!!!