From:
Jeremy D Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy D Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 1993 15:07:01 -0500
Well, folks, it's 3 PM EST, and the deadline for you picks has arrived...now,
here's a list of those people who sent in their picks AFTER my last posting
(no, I haven't lost anyone's...):

Karl Brophey (complete)
Joseph McDonald (complete)
Doug Peterson (complete)
Jim Teresco (complete)
Robin Lock (complete)
Mitch Price (complete)
TCHCR (unable to predict total goals)
Keith Instone (complete)
Dave Naghski(?) (STILL NEED TOTAL GOALS)
Gary Wojcik (complete)
Steve Philbrick (complete)
[log in to unmask] (complete)

Chris Dietrich (complete)

NOTE:  I will NOT accept any more new entries...if you still need to submit
total goals in the championship game, you have until 3PM EST Saturday.
Otherwise, you will automatically lose the tiebreaker if there is one.

Well, good luck to everyone participating.  In case you're wondering, here
are my picks:

First Round:
CLARKSON over Minnesota
MIAMI over Wisconsin
BROWN over Minn-Duluth
HARVARD over Northern Michigan

Second Round:
CLARKSON over Maine
MIAMI over Michigan
LAKE SUPERIOR STATE over Brown
HARVARD over BU

Semifinals:
CLARKSON over Miami
LAKE SUPERIOR STATE over Harvard

Championship:
CLARKSON over LSSU, 4-3 (OT) (7 goals total)

I'll also post some other stats if I get a chance to compile them.....

Hopefully, I'll have first-round results by 3 PM tomorrow (I'd have them
sooner, but the computer lab here closes at 10 on Fridays).

 *       Jeremy Hall          [log in to unmask]          Penn State Univ.     *
 *                CLARKSON GOLDEN KNIGHTS: *1993* ECAC CHAMPIONS             *
 *                        (ALL THE WAY THIS YEAR!!!!)                        *
 *                            PENN STATE ICERS:                              *
 *         1992-93 ATLANTIC LEAGUE REGULAR SEASON & TOURNAMENT CHAMPS        *
 *     LET'S GO TECH!!!!                                LET'S GO ICERS!!     *
 Don't forget the HOCKEY-L Tournament Prediction Contest!  Send your picks and
 the total goals in the championship game to [log in to unmask] by Fri. 3PM EST!