From:
Steve Innes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Innes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 1993 02:24:34 -0500
>Yes, as someone pointed out, the Brown Band marched (well, sauntered :-)
>down Main Street before the 5:00 game.  Yes, we were the only band to
>do so.  However, the Olympic Authority invited all four bands to join
>in the parade, and the rest of 'em were too lame to take 'em up on the
>offer.  I guess they couldn't stand the cold.

Oh, nice cheap shot there. The Clarkson Golden Knights have a pep-band,
not a marching band. Not only have we never marched before, we were
only told of this a few days before the game. RPI also has a pep band,
and Harvard's players were probably worried about spoiling their uniforms.
And anyways, when is it unusual for the Booger King band to march?

>We got a really cool reception from the locals, though, coming out of
>shops and such.

Boy, I wonder why.....
The first thing we saw when we drove into town was a sign at a hotel
saying Go CU.
Boy, I sure do hope that the playoffs are here for the next few years...

        Steve