From:
"Glenn W. Gale" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Glenn W. Gale
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 1993 13:11:57 -0500
good summary), Chris Rogles was awarded the tournament MVP award for his
stellar goaltending.  Number 11 for Clarkson, by the way, is Todd Marchant.
He's a personal favorite of mine for his relentless hustle and entertaining
style/speed.  It was a fine effort from everyone; someone had to be MVP and
Rogles was as good a choice as any - Brown had their chances and Chris was
very strong.
     As Scott mentioned Clarkson will lose several KEY players (including
Rogles, Belanger, Tavi, Sanderson, D'Orsonnens...) to graduation this year.
When I saw RPIs number of seniors (I think two or three) and how young their
team is I realized that they'll be a REAL threat in the next couple of years.
I hope the Knights did well recruiting, though I don't have any info.  Anyhow,
this season is still far from over!!

-Glenn