Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 1993 11:46:00 EDT
According to today's Times Union, the RPI/Clarkson ECAC semi-final is being
televised on a public access station on Troy's cable system (by picking up the
feed from some larger network, I assume).  Since we can't pick up this Troy
station here in Albany, I thought we could catch the game at the Scoreboard,
which has a satellite dish.  The only thing we need to know is which network
is actually broadcasting the game.  The Troy cable company, for some reason,
will not give out this information.  Does anyone know which network is
televising this game?  Thanks.

Gary Wojcik
Cornell '91
SUNY@Albany '9?