Date:
Mon, 2 Nov 1992 11:36:28 -0500
I know Dave Parter or somebody else will post something more complete than
this, but since nothing is up yet....

Wisconsin defeated NMU 9-2 Saturday evening and then completed the sweep with
an 11-0 rout Sunday afternoon.  In the Sunday game, Jason Zent, playing right
wing instead of his usual left, had a natural hat trick in period 3 in a total
time of 3:47.  Dan Plante also had a hat trick in that game to go with two
goals Saturday.  Altogether, 10 different badgers scored this weekend.
Finally, UW started its hightly touted Freshman in goal, Jim Carey.  A shutout
is a nice way to start a career, but don't get too excited - from my view he
wasn't tested very much.

Tom Rowe                      INTERNET:
UWSP Dept. of Psychology      [log in to unmask]
Stevens Point, WI  54481      *****************************
341-3084                      I am in the prime of senility