Date:
Mon, 5 Oct 1992 13:29:45 PDT
From: Tim Torres

John (and others),

The SJSU Spartans, Division II champions last year, are playing in Division I
this year. The first exhibition game was help Saturday, when the Spartans and
the Cal Bears skated to a 7-7 tie. SJ scored a go-ahead goal in the final
seconds, but were called for a penalty and the goal was disallowed. An
exciting start!

All home games are held at the Golden Gate Ice Arena in Redwood City, and a
shuttle bus service has been set up from the San Jose State campus to all home
games. The cost is $5, and includes admission to the game as well as the bus
ride.

The first regular season game will be Saturday, Oct. 10 in Redwood City,
against UC Berkeley. I'm getting a full schedule this week - I'll send it to
anyone who is interested.  Cal, Stanford, and UCLA will be on it!

Tim Torres

|Timothy A. Torres           |  E-mail addresses:         |
|Computing Information Center|  -----------------         |
|San Jose State University   |  [log in to unmask]    |
|San Jose, CA 95192-0017     |  [log in to unmask]  |