From:
Jay Punwar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2017 17:17:53 -0500
My Maine friend John has two great tickets for sale. Apparently his son was going but has an opportunity to go to the Masters. Kids today!

The seats are in:
Sec.105 Row 9 Seats 7 & 8

Contact me if your interested & I'll pass on John's contact information.

This is one of the reasons I've always loved this list. This year will be my 26th Frozen Four and though I get tickets every year I've always been able to pick up extra tickets or sell extras fan to fan. I've even sold to coaches!

I do miss the give and take of the old day's but I'm glad this list-serve will continue in whatever form! Is there any news on the future?

Jay

Sent from my iPhone