Date:
Wed, 22 Jun 2011 11:16:35 -0400
There is a poster with all thirty winners and an invitation that can be downloaded.
Bob Hamilton

>>>The 2011 Hobey Baker Awards Banquet will honor the Hobey Baker Award winner Andy Miele from Miami University and the Legend of College Hockey honoree Herb Brooks. This year's event will be held at St. Paul River Centre, on Thursday, June 23rd, 2011. A reception will begin at 6:00pm, with the Dinner and Program from 7:30-9:30pm, and an Overtime social hour to follow.

We have over 21 past winners (Duncan, Porter, Fusco, Leopold, Emma and more) confirmed attending thus far. Main speakers are Brian Burke, President and General Manager of the Toronto Maple Leafs and 1989 past winner Lane MacDonald from Harvard University. Other dignitaries include George McPhee, current GM of the Washington Capitals and assistant GM Tom Kurvers of the Tampa Bay Lightening. Plus past Legend Award Winners--Bob Peters, Lefty Smith, Ron Mason, Al Renfroe and more. It should be an exciting event during the NHL Draft Weekend in St. Paul, MN.
http://www.hobeybakeraward.com/page/show/179324-home

--
---- CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the exclusive and confidential use of the intended recipient(s). ----