From:
John MacKinnon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2011 21:45:16 +0000
We visited nashville over xmas and went to a preds game.  Awesome arena.  Downtown right next to the main bars hotels and restaurant strips.

Excellent sight lines and their crowd acts like a college crowd chanting and yelling sieve as well as other designed cheers.

Lots of hotels and a big airport served by every airline. Could easily see ala huntsville as the host with the dangle of vandy or UT going division 1.

Lots to do on the off days and the preds have a really strong legacy of college players.

As expansion markets go who haven't hosted a frozen four, I could see nashville and dallas really shining in a bid.