From:
Carol White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2011 15:55:37 -0600
I just checked with the Twins Ticket Office and because it is the HOME
OPENER:

 "Unfortunately, the group tickets available for the home opener will be
taken by groups who have come to the home opener for 5 to 10 years.  If you
are looking for another date on that weekend, I should be able to
accommodate you.  Let me know if you have any questions.  Thanks Carol and
have a great night!"

So, NO GROUP TICKETS available. I am not even sure they would have many
other tickets available for that date... this is a very popular date for all
Twins fans.

So, I am sorry I got your hopes up....  NO Baseball on Friday...  If someone
else would like to try and get some tickets then please go ahead... but this
is really out of my realm of experience.

Carol