From:
"Carol S. White" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Mar 2009 10:15:06 -0700
This is the weekend I look forward to all year!

Now that the stupid, money-grubbibg NC$$ has chosen to show GREAT
college hockey playoffs on two obscure ESPN channels, I can only watch a
few games.  (And don't blame ESPN, because I am sure the NC$$ could
specify to them in their contract that they be shown on the regular and
the deuce.)  That stinks!

We were able to catch a couple of games at the bar before the West
Regional, which we attended... and these games provided MORE than  the
usual entertainment, chills, thrills and excitement.  Give me some more
of THAT, please!

Nightmares be danged!

Carol
GO Gophers!!! (next year please!)