From:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Apr 2008 17:24:58 -0400
Geez, what kind of a father are you?  Rig the spreadsheet!

Half :-)

--
Bill Fenwick                                                 DJF   5/27/94
Cornell '86 and '95                                          JCF   12/2/97

"Studies show that people's number one fear is public speaking.  Number two
 is death. Death is number two?  So at a funeral, most people would rather
 be in the casket than doing the eulogy."
-- Jerry Seinfeld