From:
Todd Nielson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2008 12:30:59 -0500
Quoth Joe LaCour:

> If the blog entry has been made today, then I would have taken it with a
> grain of salt.  However it wasn't and unlike The Onion, College Hockey
News
> is a respected source of news on the D1 college hockey front.
>
> If this was in jest, I expect better of CHN and particularly in Adam.  It
> was not responsible journalism.  You would expect something like this in a
> High School newspaper.

For me, CHN's credibility takes a hit.

In hindsite, it maybe should have been obvious since this was buried in the
blog (and pretty deeply at that), and there wasn't anything anywhere else
about it at USCHO or Islanders' web site.  Still, next time I'm going to
check USCHO before I believe a "scoop" like that from CHN.

Like the cliche goes, if you have to explain the joke, its not funny.

-Todd
mysite.verizon.net/creasemonkeyhockey