Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 2004 14:37:40 -0500
Wayne's point is well-taken. However, it looks like the NCAA wants to
make the hockey ticketing process identical to that of the Men's and
Women's Basketball Fours.

In that process, there is no priority, but you are allowed to apply up
to 10 times. However, you are charged a non-refundable processing fee
for each application. If each person applies more times, your odds of
getting tickets will not increase, but the NCAA keeps a lot more money
for each applicant, and they don't have to be bothered with priority
applications.

The letter said that the system would definitely be changed after next
year. I can't wait.

Dave Geringer